Norton antivirus has made a mark in the world of Cybersecurity by providing highly advanced security solutions to the home as well as businesses. All the Norton anti-viruses and internet security products are developed by Symantec Corporation. With a Norton antivirus on your device, you can be sure of the following:
- Complete network protection
- Advanced-level protection of your data and devices
- Automatic scanning to stop the viruses, malware, spyware, and other malicious software
- Immediate removal of the viruses, upon detection
To get a Norton antivirus for your device, the first step you need to take is to check the system specifications required for the successful download, installation, and activation of the product from Norton.com/setup. In the lack of the fulfillment of these specifications, you will not be able to use the Norton antivirus.
Once the Norton setup gets installed, the antivirus runs in the background to protect you from the virus attacks. You can also buy specific Norton products to ensure safe web surfing and other security measures. To check your Norton scanning results, make changes to the Norton scanning settings, and verify other details (subscription expiry, renewal, etc.), you can put it to the taskbar.
By doing this, you can easily access the Norton features without going to the All programs or the particular folder, where you have saved it. Let’s check out how to add the Norton to the taskbar’s system tray:
- Open the Start menu and choose All Programs
- Hit the Symantec program group
- Choose Norton Antivirus
- Hit the Options and check the list of options
- You can change these default preferences
- Now, choose the Auto-Protect option
- From the list of preferences, hit “Show the Auto-protect icon in the tray”
- Hit Ok and you will now see the icon in the taskbar’s system tray
Now, you can easily keep yourself updated with the latest Norton updates that include new virus definitions and bug fixes. If you have any problem regarding the Norton antivirus or Norton account, reach out to its customer support team.