Norton is a well-renowned name amongst online security solutions provider. Its security solutions are a perfect way to keep your device protected from all types of online threats including viruses, phishing scams, malware attacks, Ransomware and more. Norton Utility 16 or NU16 is yet another utility suite designed and developed by Norton.
The main purpose of this suite is to analyze, configure, optimize and maintain a PC. NU16 versions are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Its latest feature incorporates features like application uninstaller, Norton Disk Doctor, Duplicate File Finder, Disk Defragmenter, Startup Manager, Service Manager, Restore Center, System Optimizer, System Dashboard and more.
To get Norton Utility 16 on your device, you need to follow three processes, which include download, installation and activation. Steps to perform these three processes are:
Steps for downloading norton nu16
- Sign in to your Norton account by visiting Norton official website
- Now visit Order History tab available just next to Norton
- Check the order details
- Copy the Norton product key and enter when asked
- You will be automatically redirected to the Download Manager (norton.com/setup)
- Now click this link to initiate downloading
Steps for installing norton nu16
- Double click on the NU16 setup you have just downloaded
- This will automatically begin the installation
- Click Next
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process
Steps for activating norton
- Once the installation finishes, you will be asked to enter the Norton product key
- Enter the key and click activate
- Your Norton Utility 16 is all set to use!