To secure mobile data has become mandatory, as the use of gadgets among people across the globe has shifted to Smartphone. With Norton mobile security, you protect your data and applications to be accessed by any unauthorized user. With the help of App Advisor feature fractured by Norton Mobile Security perform diagnosis of all the installed apps on your device. This ensures the access to your personal data, unusual behavior, ads displayed background data usage, and background battery usage is protected or not.
However, to get the advantages of such security measures, you are required to have the subscribed version of Norton Setup on your mobile device. Once you install the product and activate in on your device, it stars scanning all the activity performed on your Smartphone right from that moment.
Relying on the outcomes, it flags the apps, which are detected as Privacy Risk. To know about this app, click on the alert, read the detailed report about the application, and choose whether to trust the app or uninstall it. In such a case, you need to add an app to the Trusted list. Do the following when a known app detects as a risk.
How to add app in Trusted Apps list of Norton App Advisor?
- Tap on the Norton Mobile Security app and launch it on the screen
- Swipe the screens, go to the App Security option, and then press on the icon of App Advisor
- Under the section of Privacy Risk, tap the app you want to read the details about and review it.
- Read about the listed app on the App Advisor report about the potential risks
- If you want to keep the app as it was before and trust the app, tap Trust and end the process
- The apps you marks as trusted app will be then added to the Trusted Apps list in Norton App Advisor
You have successfully added the app in the list and you will not get another alert message for the same. On the other hand, if you do not find the app trustworthy, you can uninstall to maintain the security of your device. To take any action in the app, ensure that you are having registered account on Norton.com/myaccount else create an account. Visit Norton Account to know about your Norton product.
Smith Watson has been in the digital marketing industry for over a decade. Being a tech savvy by heart, he never misses even a single update happening around in the world of technology. Additionally, he also loves share his technical knowledge by providing his readers guidance and solutions of various issues associated with Norton antivirus, Panda antivirus, Pogo games, Windows operating system and other technical stuff.