Norton.com/Setup – Norton antivirus is leading security software that has been used by people across the globe. Developed by Symantec, the security program provides multiple functioning apart than only scanning and removing virus offline. Providing real-time security from online threats and malware attacks, Norton keeps your system updated to maintain the protection. Since these services are highly advanced, so users need to have a subscribed version of Norton Internet Security software. Key features of Norton Internet Security include firewall protection, email spam filtering, safeguard against phishing and other cyber risks.
There are various products in Norton Internet security that you can choose depending on your need. It is essential to keep the software updated to maintain the security of your system. You might use a trial version of other Norton products, but to get real-time protection, you need to have a subscribed version of Norton Internet security. While you purchase any product from internet security by Norton utility, ensure that you keep Norton product key safe as you will need it while activation of the software. You will not be able to have firewall protection and other security features unless you have a subscription to internet security product and a stable internet connection.
From the three products form the list comes with different plant and package. You can also protect multiple devices at the same time with a single subscription.
Features of Norton internet security
- With a single subscription, you can protect multiple devices including your PCs, Androids, and iOS.
- Delivers real-time protection against online threats, malware, ransomware, and viruses.
- You can protect your sensitive data and finical information when you go online.
- Blocks malicious websites and even inform you about unsafe webpage you are surfing.
- With a low consumption of computer’s space, it also boosts the performance of your device.
- Once you activate Norton internet security, it instantly starts protecting your device from any sort of online risks.
You can select any product depending on your needs and requirements whether it is formed Business use or personal. Compatible with almost every device and version of windows and iOS systems so check whether your device is compatible, find the list below.
System specifications for Norton Internet Security:
- All versions of Microsoft Windows XP
- All version of Microsoft Windows Vista
- All version of Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X.
- All versions of Microsoft Windows 10 except Windows 10 S (Does not support Edge browser)
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier feature not supported.
- iOS 9 or advanced.
- Find steps to download install and activate your Norton Product on your PC.
How to download Norton Internet Security?
- Open your web browser and find for norton.com/setup
- Login to your account or create an account.
- After logging in successfully, select your Norton product from the top menu section and click on it.
- Click on Subscribe Now button and you will be prompted to the payment page.
- Click on Proceed to check out and select your payment mode and purchase Norton Internet Security.
- Fill in the details and step further.
- Once done, click on download and wait till the process is undergoing.
After the product is downloaded, proceed to install it on your device.
How to install the Norton Internet Security?
- Go the download history of your web browser (simply click on Ctrl+J) and click on the Norton file.
- Double-click on the file and run it.
- Select your Country and Language and click on OK or Next.
- When prompted, follow the instructions that appear on your screen to install the Norton Setup.
The product is installed now. Follow steps to activate the product to access advanced features. In case you are an existing user of Norton security, you can skip the process mentioned above and simply go with the activation steps. Steps may vary according to the web browser you are using.
How to Activate Norton Security?
- Search for the official web page and click on ‘Enter Product Key’ or login to your Norton Account if you don’t find the previous option.
- Select your product and click on Activate button or fill your Norton Product key and then click to activate.
You will receive a confirmation of your Norton activation. Once the activation is done, scan your system to check whether it is working properly and also to protect from risks.