App Advisor is a significant feature of the Norton Mobile Security that protects the mobile phone users from being a victim of hacking attacks or other online threats. It immediately alerts them about those mobile apps that can leak confidential information, drain the device’s battery, and display unnecessary advertisements on your device.
The feature displays these results on the basis of several factors:
- Data being shared with the apps
- Ads being popped-out
- Unexpected behavior of the applications
- Apps running in the background and consuming battery
You can enable this feature for Google Play so that no unauthentic or unauthorized application can have the access of your personal data and other information without your consent. That’s because whenever you will try to download an app, the Norton App Advisor feature will immediately alert you. To set up the same for Google Play, follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Open the Norton Mobile Security application installed on your device
- Access the App Security screen by tapping the second pillar available at the bottom of the main screen
- Now, tap App Advisor for Goole Play
- You will see the App Advisor Google Play Screen
- Hit Setup
- Under the Services on the Accessibility setting screen, open the Norton Security Service
- Turn on Accessibilityfor this service
- Hit Ok to confirm
- Slide the slider to turn ON “Permit Drawing Over Other Apps”
- You can now see the App Advisor status indicator- turn on in the Google Play Screen
- It’s done
If you have any query related to the Norton Mobile Security, Norton App Advisor or Norton Setup (accessible at Norton.com/setup), reach out to an expert by contacting the Norton customer support team. A certified technician will immediately respond to your call and provide you with the best solution in no time.
Smith Watson has been in the digital marketing industry for over a decade. Being a tech savvy by heart, he never misses even a single update happening around in the world of technology. Additionally, he also loves share his technical knowledge by providing his readers guidance and solutions of various issues associated with Norton antivirus, Panda antivirus, Windows operating system and other technical stuff.