Norton Antivirus is the security software which provides its users with complete protection on their devices, application, and software as well as on their online work, from the malware or other viruses. Norton provides email spam filtering, phishing protection, and uses the signature to identify the viruses. It runs on overall all the platforms including MS-Windows and Mac OS.
Keeping in mind to secure the user’s identity safe and sound from the hackers, Norton introduces a product name Norton Identity Safe (a password manager that assists the users in managing the frequently used websites). With the new features, Norton Identity Safe comes as an independent extension. And it doesn’t require any installation of the product as Norton Setup.
Norton Identity Safe provides a toolbar-less user experience and supports an auto-fill, auto-capture of Login items, searching Log-ins, viewing the basic login properties, and toggling the favorite status of a login. The Norton Identity Safe features appear in the web-page directly or from MS-Edge, click the extension’s button. The Login items can be edited from the Vault interface of Norton Security product.
Norton Identity Safe extension doesn’t support the other Identity Safe vault item types are- addresses, payments, and notes. Please note- Norton Identity Safe is compatible with the MS-Edge browser as well as on Windows 10 creators update or with the latest versions. Below provided steps are for enabling and installing Norton Identity Safe extension successfully on your browser. They are as follows:
- Step 1- Open the MS-Edge browser on your device.
- Step 2-Now on the top right corner, click on the More … Select Extensions from the list displayed.
- Step 3- In the open window, click on Get Extensions from the store
- Step 4- On the open Store window, type Norton in the Search-box
- Step 5- In the displayed result, click Norton Identity Safe
- Step 6- Then click on Install
- Step 7- After the extension gets installed, click on Launch
- Step 8- In the pop-up window, You have a new extension, click on Turn it on In case, you have accidentally closed the MS-Edge browser or pop-up window. Then you can restart the browser and can continue with the next steps.
- Step 9- Click on the More.. button from the top-right corner. And select the Extensions.
- Step 10- Select the Norton Identity Safe option from the Extensions
- Step 11- On the open window, under Show button next to the Address bar, On the slider.
- Step 12- You need to enable the Norton Identity Safe extension before making the icon visible on the address bar.